Friday, May 15, 2009

Camping Trip


I am planning a camping trip with my son in a few of weeks when he gets out of school. We plan on going from Florida all the way on up to Michigan. I can hardly wait. I may be traveling abroad for work soon and I want to spend some real quality time with Zach. I've got a few ideas of the places I'd like to take him. As a boy, my mom and dad took me up and down that route several times and I know there are a lot of neat things to see. Right now, I'm just doing some minor preparations and shopping for a few items we will need. I've decided for this first camping trip together, we are going to "rough it" in a tent. Today, I have been shopping for a good 12v cooler for the car. Been looking at the RoadPro RPSF-5234. It seems to be reasonably priced and just the right size for the back of my car. Tomorrow, I will go to Sports Authority and a few other stores like Target and Wal-Mart and see what they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment